April 12, 2010

Maros XCO track-visit at Cluj

Saturday i had a trip to Cluj. I took my bike hoping that i can test the XCO track. Well... Saturday just wasn't that day. Rain all day long, wet wet and wet it was, so Ely called it off. So i had a free Saturday with my family and friend Max. Sunday Ely called, to meet up and and to explore the track, on foot. Two more riders joined, Vlad and Tudor from the team Maros-Sport. Ely brought some tools to clean the track so i had the chance to do something useful .... at least i hope so. It was fun to see the track and in the same time challenging because of the mud. We had some entertainment to, Vlad cheered us up with his jokes and building ideas. I'm glad that i saw how they made the track. All together it was a busy sunday, nice experience, hope to test the track with my bike before the race.


No comments:

Post a Comment